• Established in 1998, the Nauti-Cat has brought enjoyment to many all over the world. Taking “old salts” to “first timers,” you’ll find yourself relaxed and realizing exactly why you’re on vacation.
• Get ready to soak up the sun on our Happy Hour Cruise! During this 2½ hour cruise the wind speeds reach their maximum for the day which creates perfect conditions for sailing all around West Grand Traverse Bay. We also offer our guests the chance to take the plunge with the Shot-Ski. After you’ve had a couple drinks, sit back, relax and enjoy the beautiful view of Traverse City. There is no better place to be in the summer!
• The Nauti-Cat sails on West Grand Traverse Bay and depending on the wind speed, the catamaran can reach 14 knots. There are two heads (restrooms) aboard. We also, carry complimentary snacks but you’re more than welcome to bring any other food aboard. If you want to feel like a part of the crew; we will put you to work raising the sails, jibing, tacking and navigation.
• While on the Nauti-Cat, you will get the best view of Traverse City, so bring your camera because these photos will be unforgettable!
• Come! Have your sailing experience aboard the Nauti-Cat!
• 2 hours and 30 minutes
What Is Not Included?
Other than complimentary snacks (Chex mix, chips & pretzels), food and drinks are not included in the price of the sail.
You can purchase beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks at our on-board bar with cash or a credit card.
Please note that personal drink items are not allowed.
E Front Street (Traverse City, MI)
Directions: Click Here